Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oprah and Dr. Oz Are Suing Acai Berry Companies



  Alright, Oprah and Dr. Oz are finally going to sue Acai Berry Diet Companies, The reason I said finally Is because I actually had gotten emails, spam emails from Acai Berry and seen photos of Oprah and Dr. Oz on them. I regret deleting the emails because then I would have showed ya'll the proof. The Acai Berry company's probably got rid of every single ad or website having Oprah and Dr. Oz on them. The bottom line Is Acai Berry Diet Companies are smart they are they know how to market and scam people so easy. I remember a video from a Yahoo headine, I seen when a lady talks about getting charges on her credit card account non-stop from an Acai Berry Company when she showed all those bills. I was like DAMNN lol long lists of charges. The company said that she didn't read the agreement or fine print and was suppose to order a product from them first before she could get the 30 day free trial.

  I thought that was dumb because how are you suppose to know If It's good or not If you don't try the product first? but yea I know everybody's different but I already know If a company's giving you a free trial they wouldn't need your credit card number or any type of access to where you hold your money, to me that automatically means they trying take your money and makes me not interested, when they ask you for those type's of things. So lady, she had to cancel her credit cards to stop the charges to her credit card. She said that people work to hard for their money, she also said something about how a lot of people want to lose weight.

  I thought It wasn't the best Idea for her to give her credit card number but at the same time she could have not been thinkin about gettin charged on her credit card like she did and I'm thinkin she was probably thinkin, I want to lose weight so bad and these Acai Berry's sound great and you know once you see free trial you sometimes don't think. I guess I do understand why Acai Berry Companys added Oprah and Dr. Oz on the ads and websites to promote Acai Berry Products because I found out that Dr. Oz did mentioned It on the Oprah Show and added It to his Anti-Aging list. So, I don't think Dr. Oz should even sue the company because he voluntarily talked about those Acai berrys on the show and although they didn't ask his permission I still don't think that was necessary to sue the company.

  Oprah on the other hand I understand why she's suing because she didn't even know what Acai Berry's were and didn't know what they did Dr. Oz did and brought that to her attension, but then they add Oprah on their ads and websites and from my knowledge I don't think she ever recommend It, I don't think It's likely she would If she never even heard of It or actually tested It to see If It worked. It Is also recommend that If you want to try Acai Berries buy the actual natural berry's and don't buy Acai Products be smart when your thinking about buying Acai Berries alot of scams out their remember NATURAL juss like you buy apples, bananas, grapes, or any type of oraganic fruit.

------------------------------------------------


What Are Acai Berries? and What Are The Benefits?









Acai Berries are grown In Brazil's Rainforest and said to taste like a mix of different berries and chocolate. These berries are described to be very healthy.
  • Very High In Anti-Oxidants.
  • Can Possibly Help Prevent Heart Disease and Cancer.
  • Acai Berries Can Possibly Help You Lose Weight.
  • If You Have Allergies or Hypersensitivity To These Berries Stay Away From These Berries.
  • Most Likey Safe If You Eat These Berreis In Moderation.

1 comment:

  1. I've read a blog about berries that it's a good source of omega 3. Also in that blog, they enumerate the wonderful benefits of this. That's why many health supplements nowadays include berries in making beneficiary supplements : )

    ReplyDelete