Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Easy & Fast Way To Get Your Fruit And Vegetable Serving For The Day


I had this supplement for a very long time, Magnum Performance Edge; a supplement that contains a variety of fruits and vegetables all in one so you can fulfill the daily requirement of the necessary fruit and vegetable serving. I think the taste is somewhat decent I think it is "drinkable" meaning, I do not think it taste that terrible to the point you will not want drink it again. Of course, for some people that is not the case but for some it is drinkable. I find it to be convenient if you are on the go, most of the time and have no time to cook; all you have to do is scoop a very small serving of this powder mix it up and drink it and you have your fruit and vegetable servings for that day; just that easy. I also think it is great for people who do not like vegetables. Therefore, instead of slowly torturing yourself to eat the vegetables you are not fond of, you can chug a glass of this fast or conceal the taste by adding more water. It is a very natural, organic drink cleanses and detoxifies, as well as promotes a healthy lifestyle. The thing I like the most is not only do I have my fruit and vegetable serving for the day. This product is not expensive and last long because you just need a tiny serving of this powder. Also, in a way using this as a substitute for vegetables you buy in a supermarket can probably save you money.



No comments:

Post a Comment